STEELSAVE PTY LTD (ABN 87091504657)
Make An Offer Conditions of Sale
- If your offer has been accepted you have now entered into a contract with Steelsave Pty Ltd.
- You are now required to email Steelsave Pty Ltd with the name and address to appear on the invoice. An invoice will be emailed back to you.
- Payment needs to be made within 7 days of offer acceptance or as otherwise agreed with Steelsave Pty Ltd. Payment options are direct deposit (details will be on the invoice) or credit card (please phone Ian 0417 217 054 to arrange credit card payment) or by cheque.
- Pick up of the goods should occur with 10 days of offer acceptance or as otherwise agreed with Steelsave Pty Ltd.
Auction Conditions of Sale
Each bidder should complete the Bidders Registration form prior to the auction. By completing the Bidders Registration or by bidding at the Auction, each bidder shall be deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions set out below
- The highest bidder shall be the buyer but in the event of a dispute the Company shall have absolute discretion to settle it. Such discretion shall include the right to put up the lot or lots for sale again. The decision of the Company shall be final.
- The amount by which a bid shall be in advance of the previous bid shall be at the discretion of the Company. A bid once made may not be retracted.
- The Company may without giving a reason, refuse to accept a bid decline the offer for a lot or withdraw any lot or lots at any time.
- All lots are offered subject to any reserve price imposed by the seller. The Company shall not be required to disclose the existence or amount of such reserve price.
- The seller reserves the right to bid on any lot in person or through an agent.
All lots are sold as they are and no error or misdescription in the catalogue or elsewhere or any faults or defects or missing parts or quantities shall vitiate the sale and the buyer shall be bound to take delivery without allowance or abatement in price. Any statement as to authorship, attribution, origin, date, age or condition are expressions of opinion and are not to be taken as statements or representations of fact. The Company reserves the right in forming its opinion, to consult and rely upon the seller or any other authority reasonably considered by it to be reliable.
- Immediate payment in cash is to be made by the buyer unless, other arrangements have been approved by the Company prior to the sale.
- If a buyer has not registered prior to the auction he shall give his name and address to the Company.
- All lots must be paid for on the auction date. No lot may be removed while the sale is in progress.
- If a buyer fails to comply with any of the provisions of this clause, the Company may put up for re-sale the lot or lots in respect of which failure occurred, and any bid by the defaulting buyer shall not be accepted. If the second sale results in a lower price being obtained, the defaulting buyer shall pay the difference in price to the seller and such amount shall be a debt payable by the buyer on demand.
- Immediately upon the auction ending in respect of a lot, it shall be at the sole risk and expense of the buyer who shall also be solely responsible for any damage, loss or injury sustained by any person, including the Company, prior to or during the course of removal of the lot from the sale site.
- All lots must be removed at the buyers expense at the conclusion of the sale or within such further period as may be allowed by the Company.